Exploring Energy Anatomy and the Human Energy System
March 18th, 10:30 am – 1 pm with Colin
This includes learning:
- What is behind your physical pain and what you can do about it.
- Why your body is expressing challenges in the specific areas you are feeling them.
- What your body is offering you through a physical challenge.
- How to deal with chronic issues.
- How to change thought patterns/beliefs that don’t serve.
- How to use your breath to shift energetic states.
- How to use the power of your presence to heal.
Bonus-Early registration incentive!
Reserve before March 4th and receive a complimentary
20 minute intuitive reading by Colin.
March 18th, 10:30 AM 2.5 hours
Investing in our health is wealth.
Enjoy a one-hour long yoga all-inclusive/all-level practice. Followed by a glass of wine your choice red or white accompanied by an assortment of seasonal fruit. Why not make it extra with an AWESOME swag bag.
There are three things that when combined together, invite you for an ultimate experience and euphoria: these are wine, relaxation, and yoga. YOGA-WINE retreats are an actual thing, and before you think the two are conflicting ideas, think again. The appeal is that you’re not only getting that zen feeling from your happy child pose, but you’re also sipping on delicious wine which is balancing the heck out of your palate. Wine tasting is always a dope follow-up activity to anything. Why not after YOGA.
Expect this experience to last 2 to 2.5 hours.
Up to 5 YOGIS, $220 + HST
Each additional YOGI, $35 + HST
YOGA-WINE PRIVATE events are non-refundable but may be transferable. Contact us for more details.
YOGA-WINE will provide you with a great opportunity to unwind and have some fun with your friends. You’ll be supported by our like-minded teachers who are ready to help you reach your full potential.
These events will be available throughout our fall and winter schedule so be on the lookout. But- if you’re feeling super excited and adventurous and have a few yogis you most certainly can book your private YOGA-WINE venue right away, complete with personal touches.
We are quite sure the experience will be exceptionally awesome. Must be able to show proof of age.
- Swag bag (yoga related products)
- Extra wine bottle(s)
- Restorative yoga with bolsters & pillows with hot cocoa and homemade cookies (peanut free)
- Assorted charcuterie board – A foodies delight (Vegan or non-vegetarian options available)
- Homemade tiramisu
- Homemade lasagna (vegan)
- Freshly baked croissants and Nutella
Contact Us to customize your event!