FREE FOR ACTIVE AUTO-RENEW STUDENTS
CLASS PASS HOLDERS $105
NEW STUDENTS $175 + BONUS 5 CLASS PASSES
4 DAY Introduction to Mindfulness – Meditation Workshop (20 hours)
September 28th & 29th, October 19th & 20th
The purpose of this workshop is to introduce you to Mindfulness Meditation. We will explore the meaning, benefits, and even the science behind Mindfulness Meditation. We will learn how to recognize signs of stress and how to respond to it more effectively. We will also learn how to skillfully work with our thoughts, emotions, fear, anger & pain using various types of Mindfulness – Meditation practices to help improve our wellbeing. We will use various tools such as compassion and forgiveness to help us improve ourselves and our relationships at work and at home.
Our Program Goal:
- Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation (definition, benefits).
- Science of Mindfulness – Meditation (how does it work).
- Improve wellbeing by improving resilience in the face of challenges:
- Recognize signs of stress and respond more effectively.
- Develop discernment between activities that nurture or deplete internal resources.
- Recognize the power of thoughts and finds ways of skillfully work with them.
Improve collaboration & relationships at work and home. Practice mindfulness meditations (various types and various durations)
- Saturday, Sept. 28: 10am-3:00pm
- Sunday, Sept. 29: 10am-3:00pm
- Saturday, Oct. 19: 10am-3:00pm
- Sunday, Oct. 20: 10am-3:00pm